Legacy Post-Acute Rehabilitation Center has been proudly serving the San Bernardino community since 1999. We provide sub-acute nursing care, rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, and long-term care. Our compassionate staff offers individualized care plans for each resident to ensure personalized care is provided to all our patients with a goal to return home.
Legacy Post-Acute has 6 private Express Recovery Suites with private restrooms and quick access to our therapy services. Legacy Post-Acute’s amenities, activities and care regimens are tailored to best fit each individual resident. Our residents benefit from high staffing ratios of experienced doctors, nurses, aides and staff. Whether supporting individuals in an independent or assisted living environment or providing memory care and skilled nursing services that optimize recovery from illness or injury, our teams allow residents to live peacefully and comfortably.
The transition to a skilled nursing facility after surgery, injury or serious illness can be challenging. At Legacy Post-Acute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests are informed about their course of care and feel comfortable that they are in good hands.
We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
To learn more about our unique, sophisticated healthcare environment, contact us today!
- A very friendly environment with close bonds between nurses and patients
- 119 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds (Sub-acute unit for patients who require a higher level of care)
- 7 days a week in-house rehabilitation with physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Admissions 24 hour / 7 days a week
- Open to visitors from 8am – 9pm
- Family pets welcome for visits
- Smoking only in designated areas outside
- Beautician/Haircuts on Wednesday from 8am – 2pm, make appointments with social services
- Internet WiFi service is free. 12 newly decorated rooms have flat screen TVs